Best Nifty Option Tips Option Trading Tips India
This Plan is for options Traders who have less capital upto 1 lakh and want to start trading in Options then you should join this plan.
If you are a beginner in F&O and just wanted to test the Options services then You can use this Plan as we give customized services as per your profile.
Highly Accurate Nifty Option Tips
Why Should You trade in Options ( Nifty / Banknifty )
The Important factor in Options is that you can trade with very small capital and still can earn a very high return on the invested capital , even sometimes, 50% to 100% profit is also possible in a trending day but it is rare and needs authentic research about the strike rate and timing too .
In Index options such as Nifty or Banknifty Call also called CE and Put Options ( PE ) , new traders can also trade with very small risk such as 1000/- to 3000/- risk per day and once you are using small capital then you are not worrying about losing a big amount of money . We mostly trade in the money strike price .You can watch our Performance and can understand how it is easy to manage the trade with low risk .
Features of Nifty Options Tips Plan
- 1 -2 Nifty option tips daily as per market conditions . If market is volatile then we may avoid giving you the calls with higher risk .
- You will get our intraday tips well before the time , approx 5 min to 10 min time ago from the trigger level ( for example , if we have told you to buy NIFTY put options above 170 ( Entry price) then it will be trading around 160 , so that you will get the time for easy entry. )
- Best Nifty Options Tips will be sent by i.e: WhatsApp or SMS all over India, NRIs will get them by WhatsApp Only.
- You will get 3 Targets and one Stoploss ( as it is very important to book partial profits in Intraday trading) as people who trade with a single target mostly miss the big movement.
- The targets in nifty options plan are smaller as compared to banknifty options as movement is more in banknifty . ( you can also watch the past performance and the previous profits for each month )
- Shortest Stoploss will be Provided in Each call (No one can provide you the smallest stop loss as we will give you as we always try to avoid those calls which have big stoploss because it is better to not to trade then to take the big risk .)
- We mostly provide the Nifty option (call and put) in this plan and Bank Nifty Option will be provided in the Premium Plan as they are more volatile and require more Capital too as per the Money Management rules .
- Minimum Capital of 1 lakh is required for proper quantity and if you have more than 3 lakh then You may be approved for our Premium Bank Nifty Options Plan , Please fill the risk profile form so that we can analyse the suitability as it is the mandatory step for SEBI Registered Investment Advisers.
Benefits of Option Trading Tips
- Shortest Possible Stoploss will be provided in Nifty Option trading tips.
- We give both entry SMS ( or WhatsApp messages) and exit SMS. We follow up on the call until it complete. We do not provide the telegram message to paid clients.
- We may also provide you some Important Levels for Nifty & Bank Nifty in Important Trading days , such as expiry or any special event day.
- we give both entry Message and profit booking Message Or exit Message etc. We follow up the call till Complete
- You should have low brokerage to get more profits from the same call and to earn huge profits from our stock tips or in Nifty tips , that is why we will prefer you to have a discount broker , You can open the account with any broker of your choice as we do not have any tie up with any broker.
- This plan contains only option trading calls and no stock futures tips will be provided.
- We do not give calls in stock option trading tips in this plan as stock options (call put) are provided in Premium Option Plan
Advantages and Benefits of Options Trading
- You can Hedge your Portfolio using options in share market
- Very Small Capital is required to trade-in options which is the biggest advantage of Option trading.
- Getting 5% to 25% profit within a shorter timeframe is possible in option trading, whereas getting this type of profit in any other segment in stock market in a single day is very difficult.
- For taking a position in Nifty future , you will have to pay a margin of 25000 to 50k , which purely depends on your broker whereas taking the position of Nifty options will cost you 5000 to 10000 .
- Suppose you are going to buy the XYZ Strike Price ( Rate ) of nifty options which are having the latest trading price of 100/- then you can buy this in just 100 x 75 = 7500/- only .
- So your maximum risk is only 7500/- and the profitability is unlimited ( if Stoploss is 90 then your risk is only 10 X 75 = 750/- per lot ).
- Save 18,000/-
- 1-3 Calls
- Save 51,000/-
- 35,000/- ( 1st Three Month Fee )
- + 20,000/- ( Next 3 Month Fee )