Index Options Option Trading Tips
This Plan is for options Traders who just want to trade in Index Options , such as Nifty & Banknifty Options.
As you know that Banknifty always shows huge movement as compared to Nifty that is why trading in Banknifty Options is more profitable than Nifty but the risk is also high, That is why we provide you the calls based on your Risk Profile.
Nifty Option + Bank nifty options Tips
Why Should You trade in Options ( Nifty / Banknifty )
The Important factor in Options is that you can trade with very small capital and still can earn a very high return on the invested capital , even sometimes, 50% to 100% profit is also possible in a trending day but it is rare and needs authentic research about the strike rate and timing too .
In Index options such as Nifty or Banknifty Call also called CE and Put Options ( PE ) , new traders can also trade with very small risk such as 1000/- to 3000/- risk per day and once you are using small capital then you are not worrying about losing a big amount of money . We mostly trade in the money strike price .You can watch our Performance and can understand how it is easy to manage the trade with low risk .
Features of Options Trading Tips Plan
- 1 -3 Intraday Nifty option tips + Banknifty Options Tips daily *
- If the market is volatile then we may avoid giving you the calls with higher risk.
- These are 100% intraday calls, so there is no overnight position.
- Only Buy Above type calls ( for example, if we have told you to buy Nifty CE/PE options above 200 ( Entry price) then it will be trading around 190 so that you will get the time for easy entry. )
- Options Tips will be sent by WhatsApp Only.
- The Shortest possible Stoploss will be provided as it is better not to trade than to use a big stoploss in the stock market.
- For Example: Buy Banknifty 37000 W PE above 530 SL 480 T 560,670,900 (other advisors may give the SL of 400 or 350 in this type of call)
- You will get 3 Targets and one Stoploss ( as it is very important to book partial profits in Intraday trading) as people who trade with a single target mostly miss the big movement.
- Most of the calls will be completed in the first two hours of the Market because the Market has a good movement therefore we always try to capture it, so 9 AM to 11 AM are crucial hours for trading in options.
- We do not provide OPTIONS WRITING / Options selling type calls as they require a very high margin and risk is also high.
- *The number and nature of the call also depend upon the risk profile of the trader.
- Please fill out the risk profile form so that we can analyze the suitability as it is the mandatory step for SEBI Registered Investment Advisers.
Benefits of Option Trading Tips
- Shortest Possible Stoploss will be provided in Nifty Option trading tips & Bank Nifty Options Tips.
- We follow up on the call until it is completed.
- We may also provide you some Important Levels for Nifty & Bank Nifty on Important Trading days, such as expiry or any special event day.
- we give both entry Messages and profit booking Message Or exit Messages etc.
- You should have low brokerage to get more profits from the same call and to earn huge profits from our stock tips or in Nifty tips, that is why we will prefer you to have a discount broker, You can open the account with any broker of your choice as we do not have any tie up with any broker.
- This plan contains only option trading calls and no stock futures tips will be provided.
- We do not give calls in stock option trading tips in this plan as stock options (call put) do not have liquidity.
Advantages and Benefits of Options Trading
- You can Hedge your Portfolio using options in share market
- Very Small Capital is required to trade-in options which is the biggest advantage of Option trading.
- Getting 5% to 25% profit within a shorter timeframe is possible in option trading, whereas getting this type of profit in any other segment in stock market in a single day is very difficult.
- For taking a position in Nifty future , you will have to pay a margin of 1 lac approximately, although it depends on your broker whereas taking the position of Nifty options will cost you 5000 to 10000.
- Suppose you are going to buy the XYZ Strike Price ( Rate ) of nifty options which are having the latest trading price of 100/- then you can buy this in just 100 x 75 = 7500/- only.
- So your maximum risk is only 7500/- and the profitability is unlimited ( if Stoploss is 90 then your risk is only 10 X 75 = 750/- per lot ).
- Include 18% GST
- 1-3 Calls
- Include 18% GST
- 35,000/- ( 1st Three Month Fee )
- + 20,000/- ( Next 3 Month Fee )