Best Plan for Small Traders
Let's Get in Touch and Talk Professionally.
Best Intraday Tips Cash Market Tips
Best Plan for Small Traders who have less capital i.e: minimum 1 lakh and want to start trading in equity / cash market segment.
If you are beginner and just wanted to test the stock market services then This should be your first plan .
Intraday Stock Cash Tips ( Equity Tips )
- 1-3 tips will be provided daily.
- Weekly 1 Premium Tip will also be provided to you ( Premium plan has some special calls too )
- We always focus on less number of calls but of higher accuracy .
- You will get our tips well before the time , approx 5 min to 10 min time ago from the trigger point (level)
- Calls are sent by i.e: WhatsApp or SMS all over India, NRIs will get them by WhatsApp Only.
- Minimum Capital required = 1 Lac if you have more than 1 lac then you should take our Cash Market Premium tips plan
- You will get 2 Targets and one Stoploss as it is very important to book partial profits in Intraday trading.
- These are 100% Intraday Tips so you will not have to hold it for next day.
- We will also teach you Money Management & Day Trading Strategies Free of cost so that You will trade like a Professional Trader.
What is Intraday Equity Trading ?
Many new traders ask this question as they are not familiar with different segments of the stock market , let us provide you some details
This is the segment in which you start trading in the NSE cash market , for example, you can buy Reliance share , DLF , Infosys etc and there is no boundation for the quantity , you can buy from 1 stock or can also buy more than 1000 stocks easily .
If you are taking a position after the Market opens and closing the position before the market closes then this type of trading is called Intraday or day trading.
Therefore some traders keep the position for few seconds or few minutes and they enter and exit very fast , they are called scalper and some remain in the market for few hours but closes the position before market closes , they are called day traders .
The Intraday trading is highly profitable as you saving a lot of time too but on the other side , if you are speculating on the gut feeling then it may suffer huge losses too , therefore you must use the recommendation provided by our investment advisor who can provide you the calls as per your risk-taking capacity.
Advantages of Equity Cash Trading
The most important advantage of this segment is that , you can buy any quantity as per your risk profile , either 1 or more and there is no objection at all and you can also hold it as per your requirement either for intraday / short term or for long term , that is why mostly investors try to invest only in this segment .
Wherase in derivatives , there is the lot size , 3000,5000,500 etc so you can not buy lower quantity and there is also the expiry date for every contract , so you can not carry the position for long term without rollover.
Disadvantages of Equity Cash Market Trading
Everything which has some advantages that also has some disadvantages , Mostly you will find that brokers will provide you upto 10X margin on Equity trading , which means you can trade with 2.5 lakh amount with just 25k capital.
But the brokerage is higher and Govt taxes are also the issue which you have to pay if you are planning to take the delivery of this stock , you can reduce these charges by using online discount brokers because these trading portals have lower brokerage as compared to traditional broking houses.
Why you should trade in Equity or cash market
We always recommend every trader who do not have the experience till now or have low trading capital that he/she should use trading in this segment (CASH MARKET NSE ) as a beginner and once you are trading comfortably and have increased your capital too then you can try other advance segments like F&O etc as per your risk appetite .
|DATE||SCRIPT||Lot Size||Buy/ Sell||Entry Level||TG-1 / Exit||TG-2||Profit or Loss on 1st Target||Profit or Loss on Target 2|
|Net 20,750.00||Net 27,000.00|
- 1-2 calls
- Only Intraday calls
- Day trading Strategies
- Money Management Software
- 1-2 Calls
- 100% Intraday
- Day Trading Strategies
- Money Management Software
- 1-2 Calls
- 100% Intraday Trading Tips
- Advance Day Trading Strategies
- Free Money Management Software